Caprese Salad A La Terrace
This is one of our favorite salads that are available in the restaurants of Auroville. It is available at La Terrace, the popular café above Solar Kitchen. They make it with organic salad from Auroville and the delicious Farm Cheese from La Ferme.
We recommend it as a healthy light lunch on a hot summer day.
What you need?
- Two hand full of fresh green leaf salad (you can also use Rucola)
- Two ripe red tomatoes sliced thinly
- Five thin slices of Farm Cheese
- Two tablespoons of capers and black olives
- Four Tablespoons of chickpeas
- Olive oil for garnish
- Thyme for garnish
Wash the greens, dry them and place them on a big plate. Wash and slice the tomatoes and place them on the greens. Slice the cheese and put the slices on the tomatoes. Place the chickpeas in the middle of your plate and sprinkle with the olives and capers.
Garnish everything with olive oil and thyme. Serve with a toasted slice of bread.