Each card gives one Sanskrit blessing from the practice of Yoga achieved by old-age.
- Drishti (vision, clear sight, perception to envisage a higher state of consciousness)
- Sidhi (Extraordinary power and knowledge attaining to higher levels of realization)
- Dhyana (Meditation and contemplation of the inner self)
- Shanti (Spiritual peace and contentment)
- Shakti (Energy, force, willpower and inner strength)
- Anand (Bliss, elation and joy).
Set of 6 handmade paper cards and envelopes, gift wrapped with ribbon in a single set. Size: 11.7 x 11.7 cm.
|Ships in:||Usually ships within a week|
Flowers represent the radiant joy and beauty of Nature, symbolic of its aspiration towards the Light. At Shradhanjali, we try to capture and preserve the unique quality of each blossom, grass or leaf in our intricately worked dried and pressed flowers range.