Sanskrit Well-being Cards (Set of 6)
Send out well-being blessings in Sanskrit with these handmade cards from the Auroville Unit Shradhanjali. Each card gives a Sanskrit blessing from the age-old practice achieved by yoga. Each card is individually handcrafted.
Set of 6 handmade paper cards and envelopes, gift wrapped with ribbon in a single set.
Each card gives a Sanskrit blessing from the age-old practice achieved by yoga
- Drishti (vision, clear sight, perception to envisage a higher state of consciousness)
- Sidhi (Extraordinary power and knowledge attaining to higher levels of realization)
- Dhyana (Meditation and contemplation of the inner self)
- Shanti (Spiritual peace and contentment)
- Shakti (Energy, force, willpower, and inner strength)
- Anand (Bliss, elation, and joy)
Dimensions: 11.7 x 11.7 cm
Materials used: The paper is hand-made from recycled cotton, enhanced with natural fibers like straw, gunny, or wool. Flowers are organically grown, then handpicked and pressed each day.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Ships in:||Usually ships within a week|