Sanskrit Well-being Cards (Set of 6)
Send out well-being blessings in Sanskrit with these handmade cards from the Auroville Unit Shradhanjali. Each card gives a Sanskrit blessing, achieved by the ancient practice of Yoga. Each card is individually handcrafted.
Each card gives one Sanskrit blessing from the practice of Yoga achieved by old-age.
- Drishti (vision, clear sight, perception to envisage a higher state of consciousness)
- Sidhi (Extraordinary power and knowledge attaining to higher levels of realization)
- Dhyana (Meditation and contemplation of the inner self)
- Shanti (Spiritual peace and contentment)
- Shakti (Energy, force, willpower and inner strength)
- Anand (Bliss, elation and joy)
Set of 6 handmade paper cards and envelopes, gift wrapped with ribbon in a single set.
Size: 11.7 x 11.7 cm
|Ships in:||Usually ships within a week|