Bamboo Charcoal Soap
Maroma's 100% Natural Bamboo Charcoal Soap is handmade, cold-pressed, triple-milled soap with vegetable oils and Kokum & Mango Butters. Bamboo and Charcoal do wonders to deeply cleanse and detoxify the skin. Drawing impurities and toxins from deep within your pores with its powerful absorption properties, it gives an amazing deep clean while also naturally exfoliating. Bamboo Charcoal is gentle yet effective and works especially well to clean and care for a combination of oily and blemish-prone skin types.
Content: 100 grams
Shelf life: Best before 3 years from the date of Manufacture.
This charcoal soap
- produces a rich lather that cleanses deeply
- helps to draw out dirt from the very bottom of the skin’s pores, hence the body’s natural oils can enter the freshly cleansed pores and moisturize
- doesn’t leave a residue on the skin
- is highly absorbent due to its great surface area to weight ratio
- is made with vegetable oils and kokum butter
The addition of Bamboo Charcoal gives it its natural color.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Ships in:||Ships in India within a week. Ships outside India in 2 weeks.|
Write Your Own Review
You May Also Like
Moringa Scrub Soap$7.24
Turmeric Scrub Soap$7.24
Apricot Scrub Soap$7.24
Neem Scrub Soap$7.24
Hemp Face Serum$17.24