Lofabu is a semi-hard cheese celebrated for its rich, unique flavor and smooth texture. It is a 1 to 2 months old cheese with a mild nutty flavor. Lofabu can be compared to the Dutch cheeses like Gouda and Edammer.
100% Natural Lofabu Cheese crafted by La Ferme Cheese in Auroville, India. It is made out of cow's milk, salt, vegetarian enzymes, and seasoning cultures, using no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors. La Ferme's traditional manufacturing process honors both the authentic texture and taste of cheese and guarantees the natural balance of vitamins, proteins and natural milk fat which gives it its unique characteristics.
This product is available for sale in India only.
Weight: 250 Grams
Origin information: Handmade in Auroville.
Recommendation for usage:
- Do not freeze the cheese, since it may cause changes in the texture and taste. As a result, the shelf life may also be shortened. If the pack is unopened, refrigerate at 4˚C.
- Cheese should be kept at room temperature for at least 10 minutes before it is being served.
- Cheese can be served after lunch or dinner on a cheese platter with bread or with wine.
- Cheese (fondue) can be melted to provide the basic ingredient for a sauce, which is served with bread (baguette) for dipping and
- It can be grated and sprinkled on baked dishes in a stove or on cooked cauliflower, sprouts, broccoli, and many other vegetables.
Shelf Life: Best before two months from packing.
Kindly Note: Please note that we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct. However, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information, therefore, you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
This product is packed with a frozen gel pack and shipped within India through DTDC courier.
|Manufacturer||La Ferme Cheese|
|Ships in:||Ships in 3-4 business days|