Natural Essential Oils-Eucalyptus
Eucalyptus oil is used as a medicinal treatment for a variety of common diseases and conditions, including nasal congestion, asthma, and as a tick repellent. Diluted eucalyptus oil may also be applied to the skin as a remedy for health problems such as arthritis and skin ulcers.
Shelf life: Best before 24 months from the date of manufacture.
How to use:
1. Dilute them with a carrier oil before use.
2. Perform a patch test before applying them to the skin.
3. Use a diffuser or inhalation method for aromatherapy.
4. Apply diluted oils topically, avoiding sensitive areas.
5. Use internal application cautiously under professional guidance.
6. Store essential oils in dark glass bottles in a cool, dry place.
For more detailed instructions and safety information, consult professionals in aromatherapy.
|Ships in 3-4 business days
|Country of Origin