This unique bracelet, which is handmade by the Auroville Unit Shradhanjali, will be a real eye-catcher on your wrist. The seeds are gathered and then crafted into jewelry in Auroville. By purchasing this product, you support reforestation in South India!
- Design 1 | Adenanthera Pavonina, Euterpe Edulis
- Design 2 | Canavalia, Adenanthera Pavonina
- Design 3 | Adenanthera Pavonina
- Design 4 | Adenanthera Pavonina, Enterolobium Cyclocarpum
- Design 5 | Adenanthera Pavonina, Delonix Regia
Size: 7 x 11.5 cm
With the Beejika collection, Shradhanjali showcases the marvels and uniqueness of Nature, reflected in the seeds of Auroville's trees, planted over the last 40 years. Profits from this range go towards supporting sustainable, indigenous forest plantations.
Disclaimer: Seeds may be subject to particular customs regulations for import into certain countries. Although these are not live seeds, please contact your local customs office for further information, especially for import into the U.S.A., Australia and Canada. Kindly also have a look at our shipping policy.