Bandana with bamboo inner layer
Our bandanas are made of stretchable synthetic fabric with an integrated N95/FFP2 filter. This is an advanced respiratory device with high efficient filtering, FFP2, equivalent to N95, and microbicide performance. The filter is a composite of nanoparticles of 95%, as well as nano-fiber membranes in seven distinct layers. It acts as a physical barrier to air pollutant particles, bacteria, a common virus, molds, and pollen.
The elastic ear bands and malleable nose-clip offer the possibility of an airtight fit. It is light and comfortable, with low breathing resistance, perfect for health care applications. AIRE bandanas permit fresh easy breathing when the external conditions are unhealthy or unpleasant. It gives good protection against infections by some common strains of the virus and most bacteria outbreaks, smoke, smog, odors, allergies, and respiratory problems caused by chemical or biological agents.
These N95 bandanas are scarves made of stretchable synthetic fabric with an integrated N95/FFP2 filter.
It can be worn in different ways on the head for more style as a cap, a balaclava, a hair tie to give it a personalized style.
- Uni-size for adults: 30 x 23 com
- N95/FFP2 filter system tested and approved by the Indian National Laboratory of Ministry of Labor.
- Extra soft inside: The inner bamboo layer on the filter makes it very soft to wear on the face
- Filtration of polluted air particles, dust and bacteria
- 95% of airborne particles are caught and stopped by the filter
- The bandana is made of synthetic fabric which dries fast
- Can also protect from the sun
- Filter: Bambo & Nanofiber PP filtering textile.
- Non-woven microfiber outer layer
- Bandhana scarf: Synthetic fabric
- Woven microfiber inner layer
- Aluminum nose wire
- Nanofiber PP filtering textile
Filter capacity: N95
- Smog caused due to smoke, moisture, and pollution in the air.
- Smog swine flu
- Air allergens, pollen, mold
Care Instructions: The mask requires gentle care. Do not rub the filter. However, you can rub the cloth part of the bandana if you wish. Clean it by soaking it for approximately 1 hour in soapy water (mild temperature). Let it dry it in the sun if possible with the filter facing the sun. Do not iron.
|Country of Origin||India|