A Poly-mask is an effective protective mask with a new generation N95/FFP2 filter. It is an advanced respiratory device that acts as a barrier against chemical and biological impurities, environmental toxins, pollen, atmospheric pollutants, and harmful gases.
It is developed with the superior technology of Activated Carbon Fabric (ACF). The filter capacity is up to PM 2.5 ultrafine particles. The exhalation valve facilitates the exit of moisture and CO2 from the interior of the mask. Ideal as a bike mask or cycling.
- Large: + 65 Kg body weight.
- Nonwoven microfiber outer layer
- Woven microfiber inner layer
- Aluminum nose wire
- ABS resin valve with silicone stopper
- Nanofiber PP filtering textile
- Coconut shell derived carbon
- Latex-free spandex trim and ear loops
Filter capacity: FFP2/N95
- Smog caused due to smoke, moisture, and pollution in the air.
- Smog swine flu
- Air allergens, pollen, mold
Care Instructions: The mask is hand-washable with mild soap after removing the filter. To maintain the full performance of the mask, we opted for a replaceable filter, which should be replaced every six months or so depending on use. You can re-activate the active carbon filter several times using filtered boiling water.
|Country of Origin