Pizza is one of our favorite foods. We thought we’d share this delicious variety with you.
You will need:
- 1 pizza base
- Italian pizza sauce
- Gorgonzola cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper (as according to taste)
- Chili sauce (as according to taste)
1. Preheat your oven.
2. Spread the sauce over the pizza base, drizzle it with a few drops of extra virgin olive oil and add a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Throw the pizza in the oven and add the gorgonzola 5 minutes before the pizza turns golden and crispy, so that the cheese has only just started melting before you bite into it.
4. Take the pizza out and top it off with chili sauce.
Take a bite and head straight to cloud nine!